Training / Train and Stay
Home School for Your Dog
- The family that wants their dog to have the benefits of Camp, but at home
- The family that can schedule a lesson with their trainer once/week for four weeks
Your dog is visited by your trainer 2-3 timesper week.
In addition to the Core Skills, your pup will learn to be your groomer’s or vet’s favorite client – from clipping nails to standing still during typical vet exam procedure.
Training begins in your house, and progresses to various parks and patios around your neighborhood. Have a favorite place? Let us know!*
You will receive a lesson with your dog each week so that you can practice a simple exercise with your dog each weeken.
- Total Dog (combines both on- and off-leash programs)
- 3 visits per week (up to 10)
- Weekly lesson with your dog
- Leash and Training Collar
- Field trips
- Three follow-up lessons
- Ongoing video/telephone support