Why are Trained Dogs Happy Dogs?
A trained dog is fun to be with – and a dog is happiest when with you!
The Trained Dog:
- Walks nicely on leash
- Waits politely at doors and curbs
- Comes when called
- Stays when asked
- Is fun to take to dog-friendly patios and parks
- Receives compliments from strangers – and you make new friends
The Untrained Dog:
- Pulls on leash
- Bolts through doors
- Jumps on guests
- Chooses squirrels over you
- Knocks kids over
- Is not fun to take to dog-friendly patios and parks (so stays home alone...again)
- Irritates strangers... and even your friends
We provide effective solutions to your training questions – and we are with you until your problem is solved, and beyond.
Each program is customized for your needs; each is built on the core skills of Sit, Stay, Come, Walk, and Down.
Whether you wish to be involved in the learning process, or wish us to handle that part for you, you are guaranteed to have the tools for success.
Camp Great Dog
- Boarding School for your dog
- The family with a busy schedule
- The family on vacation
- Dogs with problem behaviors
Train and Stay
- Home School for your dog
- The family that wants their dog to have the benefits of Camp, but at home
- The family that can schedule a lesson with their trainer once per week for four weeks
- Camp for Puppies
- The owner that wants the best for their puppy, but not the time or schedule to do it themselves